Okay, not really…
But we are going to the FTTH Conference & Expo next week in Orlando to support the launch of ClearLight ACCESS, our high-capacity digital distribution solution which enables service providers to increase capacity 16-fold without making any changes to the existing fiber plant.
Read the press release here.
ClearLight ACCESS offers compelling benefits:
- Enables service providers to scale to support Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) services
- Delivers significant capex and opex savings
- Provides an alternative to upgrading or building out network – particularly in a fiber-scarce market
- Simplifies commissioning with plug and play installation and ClearLight LASER optics technology that automatically tunes and attenuates for distance
- Supports long distances (60km +) without the need for amplification or regeneration
Come See Us
- SOLiD presents on Tuesday, September 27 at 2:40pm at the WDM-PON Workshop – “WDMPON for fiber saving when resources are depleted”
- Live demonstration of ClearLight ACCESS at Booth #204
- Plus, a sneak-peek at ClearLight FTTx, our forthcoming multi-dwelling IP triple-play transport solution.